About Eleni Charalambidou
Eleni Charalambidou is a full-time ADR professional and the founder of EnConsensus Solutions, a provider of tailor-made dispute resolution services and training, based in Cyprus. She focuses on commercial mediation and specializes in dispute resolution, deal facilitation, and internal dispute system design for startups with international activity, working also in collaboration with technology incubators.
Originally a lawyer, Ms. Charalambidou holds a Master of Arts in Diplomacy from the University of Nottingham, where she specialized in international mediation in armed conflict situations. She has been trained in international negotiations and dispute resolution techniques in leading institutions in the United States, the UK, the Netherlands and Greece.
As a mediator, Ms. Charalambidou is also on the panels of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, ADRPoint and ADRCenter Global. She has contributed to the training of more than 700 accredited mediators, hundreds of business people in negotiations, and several law student teams participating in international ADR competitions.
- Ms. Charalambidou has been admitted to the Bar of Thessaloniki.
- Her main practice areas are: company law and private international law.
- She is also a lawyer-linguist, translating for European Union bodies, such as the Court of the European Union and international translation agencies. She is proficient in Greek, English, French and Spanish.
Ms. Charalambidou is:
- A professional mediator, accredited by the Ministries of Justice of Cyprus and Greece
- The founder and lead mediator at EnConsensus Solutions, Cyprus
- The Director of the cross-border mediation department of ADRPoint
- On the mediation panel of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- On the international mediation panel of ADR Center Global
Her main practice areas are:
- Mediation and deal facilitation in commercial and corporate cases
- Mediation in cross-border and international disputes
- Dispute resolution, deal facilitation and negotiation strategy for startups