About Thierno Diallo
Thierno Diallo is a legal expert in international business law and a mediator for the Institut de Médiation et d’Arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ). He is also an arbitrator at a number of arbitration institutions and has served as a legal expert in contract law at TechGen International SA (1991-2000). Mr. Diallo presently sits as a member of the National Mediation and Conciliation Committee of Senegal.
Mr. Diallo is committed to the development of mediation and oversees a number of projects within his home country and abroad. Since 2006, he has managed and represented the Center for Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation of Dakar in Senegal (CAMC). Through his work with the Dakar center, Mr. Diallo has facilitated seminars and trainings on mediation, as well as managed partnerships between the center and various mediation and arbitration institutions worldwide. In addition, he has facilitated the creation of six new regional branches of CAMC across Senegal. Mr. Diallo was also instrumental in the drafting of mediation legislation in Senegal, including a new law on mediation, in collaboration with magistrates from the Ministry of Justice.
- Legal expert, associate of Maître Georges Flecheux, attorney at the Paris Bar, 2000-2006
- Mediator in at least 50 mediation proceedings at the headquarters of the Center for Arbitration, Mediation and Conciliation of Dakar (CAMC)
- Selected partners and managed collaborations and partnerships between CAMC and various mediation and arbitration institutions worldwide
- Participated in the Weinstein Fellowship Program, 2012-2013
- Participated in the preparation, management, and resolution of mediation and arbitration matters in the New York and San Francisco JAMS Resolution Centers as an observing fellow with prominent JAMS panelists
- As a Weinstein Fellow, participated as an observing arbitrator in arbitration proceedings at the JAMS Resolution Center in New York